Ghigocalzature SAS collects and processes your data for the following purposes:
- allowing and managing your registration on this website;
- managing and carrying out your orders;
- communicating via email, telephone or chat upon your requests;
- responding to any of your requests for information sent to us through the appropriate channels of the website;
- informing you, with your consent, about purchase opportunities and promotions
No communication to third parties is carried out, if not strictly related to the dispatch of your order.
Data Controller and Processor
The Data Controller is Ghigocalzature SAS of Opipari Enrico & C, V.le Tunisia 2 - 20124 Milan, CF / VAT Number: 09721570969 - REA MI 2110156.
Typology of processed data
The collected and processed data by the Data Controller are personal data of the Undersigned, ie information through which a person can be identified as an individual (for example: name, surname, date of birth, residence, domicile, e- mail address, phone number, etc.)
Provision of personal data
NECESSARY DATA PROVISION
The provision of data (including the e-mail address) for the purposes referred to in points 1), 2), 3) and 4) is functional to the provision of the related services by Ghigocalzature SAS and it is necessary to manage and carry out your orders. With regard to points 1), 2), 3) and 4) the provision of data is therefore necessary to allow the registration and order fulfillment.
OPTIONAL DATA PROVISION
Apart from what specified for the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in points 1) to 4), you are free to consent or dissent to the analysis of qualitative and quantitative data of your purchases for the purposes of point 5). The provision of optional data is voluntary and does not affect the use of the supply and management services regarding your orders.
Modalities of data processing
Data processing will be in full compliance with the principles of confidentiality, correctness, necessity, relevance, lawfulness and transparency for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, no longer than 10 years from their collection for the purposes of the service or, in the case of purchase of goods, for the time necessary to carry out the terms of contract relating to the legal guarantee coverage. Data processing will take place both with manual tools and with the use of designated software and will also be carried out through automated decision-making processes.
Transfer of personal data outside the European Union
Your data will not be processed outside the European Union.
Rights of interested parties
We remind you that you are entitled to the rights of verification, alteration and cancellation of personal data held by Ghigocalzature SAS.
You can contact Ghigocalzature SAS at any time by calling the number 0039 (0)2.29408414, sending an e-mail to service[at]ghigocalzature.com or by means of the Contact section in the website www.ghigocalzature.com, and request Ghigocalzature SAS:
- to receive confirmation of the existence of your personal data, know the purposes of the data processing or their traffic area and to access their content;
- to update, modify and/or correct your personal data;
- to cancel, anonymously transform and/or block processed data for breaches of the law or to limit their processing;
- to oppose the processing of data for legitimate reasons;
- to oppose the processing of data with the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- to revoke the consent, where given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the data processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- to receive a copy of the data supplied by you and to request that such data be transmitted to another data controller.
Futher it is always possible to revoke the consent through a link included in the email with the option "unsubscribe", or by writing to service[at]ghigocalzature.com or contacting our shop at the number 0039 (0)2.29408414 or on the website www.ghigocalzature.com. If you encounter a violation of your rights you can contact the competent supervisory authority pursuant to and in accordance with Article 77 of the GDPR. This is without prejudice to the right to apply directly to the judicial authority.